Friday, July 16, 2010

bird day...? hishh...!


Question AGE: ?

Answer young AGE : )

Woaw....just celebrated my b'day recently (last wednesday to be exact). And would love to thank everyone that played a role in making me feel that its worth living. Those who I known for far so long or they who are still around with me. Family and friends, loves ones and superior..

well basically, during the eve of my bday, I kinda left my keys at the club after working hours. Hish.... such indicator that it would be a terrible day this year around. I was even thinking that I would gonna have to stay here or even bunk in somewhere. Manage to get my keys after running back to the office and caught up with the receptionist. Phew..... that was a close one. I was even thinking of just hangging out there till my 630am appointment.

As usual, I don't looked forward so much on birthdays. Maybe I expect too much, then again been disappointed for far to long too. Kinda felt depressed for no particular reason. Don't blame me. I do keep an open mind on it, maybe theres a silver lining out from it. Who knows. So I just kept on doing what I do best. Get organized and make the best out of every min and opportunity..

In the morning, I got a basket full with bread. From panini type to the focaccia. Woaw..... plenty of reason to eat healthy and experiment with bread. Yeay... lifted up my mood a bit. As work wasn't planned into real execution, I have to stand by. Got the chance to decorate a bike to be on display. Was so freakingly awsome. Just to kill off the time.


We train up regional team of FF Asia. There were from malaysia, hong kong, singapore and indonesia. It was fun working with them. We did fitness fix. Some of them were really fit. Super fit to be exact. Especially the gxm Chenta chin from indonesia.

When to mbf for pt, then went to pyramid. Inbetween, I hang out wit yasser for dinner. At least thats the best I could do for now. A true friend indeed. We catch up about life and progress. Back to pyramid, I manage to meet up team UITM. There was art, mardyana and johara. Kewl, I havent met them up for quite awhile. Wicked....! train bowling. Abg ZD wish was not to be forgotten. He said something like, “happy 'bird day' man. This would be the day that your bird is set free.” I was like gelak sambil tutup muker jek. Aduhai..... thats your Abg ZD ppl... very witty.

My FB was packed by tons of bday wishes. Among the one that I would remember is zu from team wm said 'happy bday encik sasa...' yeah rite. that was a laugh. Sms and call was a bundle. I even have to stop training for awhile. But the clients was ok with it. Sorry I cant thank each one of you people in person. But please bear in mind you people are the best. Each and everyone of you.

Yesterday we had club launch and they threw up a bday party. To get there with all the july baby. All 3 of us. That was fun. Manage to escape. But still in the lookup for cake or even eggs... yikes...

Just another year to be better than before. To take things lightly and determinedly. With everything that the world and life would throw at me. Go ahead. Bring it. As long as im still breathing, ill keep on fighting.

No comments: