Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shattered Soul (Original Rhyme)

Sometimes I wonder, if you ever think of me,
The one that been exile, far from your eyes could see,
But you never take opportunity, and simply let it be
Sorry to feel unwanted, always you’re new one and he

I’m doing fine now, if you ever want to know,
Might also be my fault, as I rarely let it show,
But deep down inside, I would never let it go,
The day you went away, even time seem slow…

Thanks for everything, you provide me from the start,
Hope you’ve proud of me, as you have done your part?
I do miss you sometimes, even if you have no guts,
If only you would know, the pain in this shattered heart.



ps:
been holding this rhyme for quite a while.
waiting the right time i suppose.
basically its not a current thing in my mind.
but still, its history

No comments: