Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Guardian Angel (Original Rhyme)

No matter what we do, you would never back out,
You only gave us love, without a shadow of doubt,
Through all the rough times, pass all those trouble cloud,
Even if u kept on scolding, and shout it out loud,
To me you’re the best guardian, that’s what it all about,

You raise me up special, I’m a total different man,
I’m so very grateful, to be molded by your hand,
Though mistake I made a lot, back then I use to ran,
Yet you kept on reminding, towards the promise land,
I hope I have the patience, cause all I ask is when

This is where we’re now, I hope you understand,
We good at fitting in, easy for us to blend,
Though we took sometime, to fix up and mend,
Regardless how much the damage, we survive throughout the dent
And kept bracing ourself, no matter how much the offence.

Wishing you all the good thing, in this wicked little world,
We been thru a lot, situation make us want to hurl,
You’re so determine, straight as an arrow you won’t curl,
That’s why you are so valuable, an authentic rare pearl,
So never doubt yourself, cause your no ordinary girl


ps:

happy belated mothers day and a very happy birthday mom.
yes you are that much of age, but you really don't look like it.
must be the laughter, smile and all that fighting spirit.
thanks for raising me up to the person that i am.


-man-

5 comments:

fizah said...

dats so sweet..happy bday aunty=)

AirHeads said...

Nice! but guardian salah eja :P

Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim said...

Sayang,

TQ for the lovely rhyme.Sometimes I'm speechless with your maturity and intellectual depth! I'm proud of you and your work despite those spelling mistakes!He he he...
Fizah darling, tq for the thots.

Mummy.

simply j@a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simply j@a said...

fizah: why thank yousss....! hahhahaa

air heads:whoppss... didnt realize that.. thanks...

mummy rock: my baddd... i said im sorry....