Sunday, May 2, 2010

Living mylife like its golden

Quote from 'Jill Scot – Golden' track. Argh.....! Well.... I finally manage to finish my RMT at month end last Friday. Believe me its not that easy to do. With all that cramping up of studies and working at the same time. Didn't even got the chance to workout and eat properly. So everything was really mess up. Not enough sleep and such. Schedule was really tight. Cant afford to get sick. Even if i did, I cant let it mess up my flow. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. It could be a set back, but you don't stop there.

Below I would like to thank some people that pursued me in upgrading myself.

First of all my boss Awien who have guide me on my sales. Now I'm peaking 3 months in a row. Hopefully that streak stays as long as possible. Still remember I use to have like 1 in a months. But now, lining up back to back.

Second, is my previous boss Audrey who put her trust in me and my ability. She be the one who kept on pestering me my pt on the net. Her guidance was really needed when I was denying my capability and also performance. I know a lot about the company through her.

Thirdly, my dear big sista Dayang. Hrmmmm, she be the one criticizing, mocking, educating and disagreeing with me and my methods. But then again, thats what I need to open my eyes to knowledge.. Thats how my sis teach me way to succeed in this world.

And finally and most importantly to my dearest girlfriend Fizah. Who kept pushing me to better myself in every single way. Without her drive, none of this would even happen. The one that took me away from the darkness and to the light.

Again, would want to say thank you for each of yall contribution towards me in my life. With all of your support, I'm here.


Knowledge give you substance,
Kindness makes you humble,
Discipline give you order,
Personality makes you different

but

SUPPORT makes you successful

ps; aint stopping there. might go for kettlebell, ace, platinum or even master. who knows...

much luv...!

-j@a-

No comments: