Wednesday, May 12, 2010

janggal ku rasa

At first it was aina, then it was rania who went to Indonesia for a lil holiday. Hrmmm…. Sure be fun going there. There was a time in my life I love the Indonesia culture language, movies and such. I was so into it, all my text and speech is in the Indonesian slang. All from ‘ada apa dgn cinta’, ‘eiffle im in love’, to shiela on 7 and even the book ‘aku’ by khairil anuar (one of the bwest Indonesian literature).

Working in the gym I tend to meet a lot of people. Got the privilege to know the indo team of lenovo wijaya and also Jamie from a tech support in mid val. Recently I got the chace to talk to Jamie as he was leaving the gym. So I talk to him with the slang and stuff. Sad that he was leaving us tho.

Yesterday, one of the new staff at the reception said to me. ‘jaa, are you from Indonesia..?’ hahhahahhaa……that’s real funny. Basically my impersonation really made people think I am one. Don’t think im that good. It sounds so made up anyway. Waduh…..



AKU

Kalau sampai waktuku
'Ku mau tak seorang kan merayu
Tidak juga kau

Tak perlu sedu sedan itu

Aku ini binatang jalang
Dari kumpulannya terbuang

Biar peluru menembus kulitku
Aku tetap meradang menerjang

Luka dan bisa kubawa berlari
Berlari
Hingga hilang pedih peri

Dan aku akan lebih tidak perduli

Aku mau hidup seribu tahun lagi

Maret 1943


ps; he was writing about wanting freedom. such words...... fantastic.. plenty more of his writing that caught my heart...but this is simply beautiful..

No comments: