Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to My Roots (Original Rhyme)

Its been a while, since I left you there,
just to expend, the horizon that I stare,
even change, the things that I wear,
cant stay away too long, cause it ain't fair,

after all those sorrow, a company with slow tempo,
tons of anger, and tears on my pillow,
for far too long, I've been down and mellow,
its my time to shine, and its time to show...

bring the beat back, straight to my heart,
no matter how I run, it still be a part,
of me I cant deny, help me to work hard,
it thought me how to rhyme, with rawness and guts

step back step back, this you got to hear,
I'm going fast forward, hyper speed to next gear,
Ain't running no more, no more tears to tear,
fight all my battle, when ever it become near....!


ps:
mish yah so much hip hop..
glad to be back..
in black...!

No comments: