Monday, May 17, 2010

First and last (Original Rhyme)

knew this going to happen, sooner or later
but even if its fixed, does it even matter..?
I've strive my best, to not make you a hater,
still I'm accuse, to be a cheater,

no matter how hard, I try to make it better,
try to compromise my time, so i could cater,
you simply ignore, and wont be bother,
simply make this situation, a bit warmer and hotter

I'm sick and tired, things go out of plan,
wish it was simple, all decision in my hand
so I easily recover, rather than I ran,
hoping I bounce back, instead of asking when,

I suppose this is world, an ocean filled with sand,
you could try to walk, ended up sink into the land,
take a look in my life, with this deep full glance,
things that I've gone through, as I am just a man...


ps: another day at work....

No comments: