Thursday, February 4, 2010

You only get what you give

I have always been living up to this particular saying. ‘Treat people equally as how much you want to be treated’. I tried to be nice to every single person around me. Regardless what they do and how much of a hassle it is to me. I won’t judge them as I’m not God. Though most of the time, people tend to take advantage of your kindness and keep on doing it with guilt free feelings. Of cause it hurt inside. Just because I’m quite, doesn’t mean I’m heartless. Maybe that’s just me. I don’t hold grudge but I do keep it in.

Think bout it. If you were put in that same situation, how would you feel? Seen a lot of friends would be mad or angry at the smallest things in life. But have we reflects on how we treat others? Put yourself in their shoes and think for awhile.




I’m trying to change my attitude of keeping in. Should I just blabber it to any random person? At least to those who care for me. But there are so few. Better star writing again. That always ease the mind.

All these negativity is killing me. Such a bad environment to be in. .


1 comment:

baroquepoet said...

I know how you feel. But that is life and that is the toxicity of it all. I don't care anymore. I will not let it affect me anymore. What I know is that I am going off to be happy, that is better than festering in a pool where everyone is so negative.

It seems that such is a common occurrence that it is considered normal where it happens. I don't understand either what could have gone wrong. But that is life, life is a bitch afterall.. because as I believe, if it were easy it would be a slut and trust me it is definately not easy.

Don't give up my friend, I am just a phone call or an sms away. Am always here should you need me. I am a free agent, and my husband does not seem to mind me in your company. ;) So if you ever need a shoulder to just vent anger out, I am here willing to lend an ear or maybe two. ;)

Jaa you are special don't let anyone else tell you any differently.