Saturday, February 20, 2010

4 corner battle

Last week we had this gathering at mama’s house. It’s a bbq party. I was wondering, is it gonna be outdoor by the pool like last time?? Apparently no, we had it indoor. Woaw…! Came in around 530, all the way till late night. Wayyy late. As soon as my wings brought me there, I start helping them out in the pits. They start up the fire already, all I got to do is burn. Burn baby burn…! Feels like Hades in a way.. hahhahahahaa….. way too much ‘Percy’ I suppose. We had beef,chicken, lamb, hotdogs, garlic bread and some chocolate fondue. Yummmm2.

Everyone was there. To name a few: Rockers, Big Boss, Paintball Assassin, Chef, Doctor, Pilot, those skinny Models, the Comic and etc. That’s my list of friend and how I look at them. And I love them all. What am I without all of them.

Charades was a drag...! the first set, we were beaten by far. But then again we started way early so manage to go for a second round.4 corners all together. I was with esha and dina (part of the mamak crew) and the new comer jas. Not badd at all. Sorry to say, I'm always competitive. People come to have fun, I come to win.. sorry....! yeah we won. And the last one was a Batman Returns ost from U2 “Hold me, kiss me, thrill me, kill me”. Everyone wanted us to finish it so bad. Hahahaaa... Look at all those tired eyes.

A total of 7 shoulders was fixed by me. Including babah, dina, amer, siron and such. Pressure point really help them to release the stress. They said I got tight grip that dont mind to bare the pain.

It was fun to hang with the extended family again. Felt so fresh...! they even ask me to go watch percy the next day. I don't mind at all. Its a group thingy... just go....!

Goblins rawks...!

2 comments:

fizah said...

haha nk masukkn gk cite percy tu=p

simply j@a said...

greek myths i fascinating... lawak pun ader gak...