Monday, February 22, 2010

da dynamic duo...

Yesterday was two of my adeks birthday. They shared the same date of birth but different years. I’m talking bout tyka and anis.. No wonder they style and attitude are almost similar…

Let me bebel bout them individually.


-Tyka-
Hrmmmmm…. The picture freak.. hahaha…. This lil sassy girl is simply outgoing. If your trying to search for her, home is the last place you should seek. Constantly away and filled up with owh so many things to be done. Back in the days, ill always be seeing her in the bowling training session with her brother sylar. They be late cause they travel all the way from Gombak. Why is she the picture freak..? because she is loved by the camera. Unorthodox of posing makes all of her picture one of a kind. And her skill of editing them is way beyond the normal ways. We always talk bout each other problems and try to solve them in any way. Those were the days. Fun and funny… she will always be stuttering. Phases like gagagaaaa…. Hope for the best of what your up too adk…!









-Anis-
She would be considered as the spontaneous one. Our age different are like 15years apart? It’s funny how this lil pint size kiddo tries to get thru around things. I still remember that day I was walking at summit, then this lil kid crash into my leg. Apparently it’s was anis giving me a hug (she’s that small). Missing me that much huh adk..? I didn’t even realized who was it till I saw her face. Was totally shocked. And the time we went to urbanscape08 with kira and yuni. That was fun. She will be looking up for me once in a while but never lost contact. Proud to say that she was the first to see my shining star. And approving it. Hahahahaaa…. Adk2…




To the both of you, I would like to say a very happy birthday. No matter where you are and what you do, ill always be proud of you no matter what. Thanks for sharing the experience and the bond of siblings…! Take care and stay crazee….! Hueee……

4 comments:

Atikah Amir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Atikah Amir said...

Whoa, where did you get that pic? that was like, three four years ago kot abg, haha :p Anyway, thank you so much fr the brthdy wish bro <3

Anonymous said...

Ghee ! thanks abg jaww :') HEHEHEE Cehhh ceeeh my old gambar ! shoooo cute. cewah ! HAHA thnk you soooo much <3<3

simply j@a said...

to tykah: thats the only pic of us three... ur pic tuh mmg selalu ade larr....

to anis: amboi... puji urself nampak.. of cuz ur cute adk. bahahhaha

both of my dearest adek...
wish could spent time with both of yah. do holla at me when ur free k.... much luv...!