Friday, February 26, 2010

Somebody told me

A friend once said:
I almost forget how complicated you can be.

One of my adek told me:
Pekak telinge adk, you laugh so loud. Annoying giler.

My mum constantly said:
Why do you have to be so sensitive? Asyik kecik hati jer..

Big bosh told me off:
your so uptight..? chill and lay back.

A ‘stranger’ yell to me:
I’m loser?! (while reading my t-shirt) owh, I’m lost….

A junior bowler tembak once:
Muker jer ganaz. Skali senyum it’ll say otherwise


Peoples and their point of view. I wouldn’t care less. As long as it makes me happy, It couldn’t be that bad. Here the other side of the remarks


Family friend compliment:
nice t-shirt jaa, you’ll always have those authentic type of design.

The worrying adek once said:
if there would be one thing that makes you standout from the rest, it would be your “caringnesssss”

A fellow blogger comment:
There’s a lot more to you than meets the eye.

Luv would say:
Budak pink…!



Hahahaaaa….. lawaks lak to reminisce all those conversation and memories. Maybe their right or maybe they aren’t. it's individual point of perception.

3 comments:

simply j@a said...

luv once told me,

"that's is who you are.if they cant deal with that, they don't know what they are missing"

answering to a request of some people who wants me to change.


perfection makes you an angel, imperfections makes you human..

ina said...

muka ganas hati pink la....=p

simply j@a said...

a'ah lah... luperrr...
chup2... how you know..?