Monday, February 22, 2010

Crystal ball

As I was walking around E @ curve, I’ve stumble into a stall of arts and craft. I was fascinated with the handmade artwork that I stop by to have a look. Apparently the middle age female shopkeeper is also a fortune teller. Randomly she ask,

FT: are you an athlete or a model…?
LJ: neither…
FT: owh, cause you got good posture and height.
LJ: got my posture corrected at gym.
FT: woaw… such young talent.
LJ: excuse me? Why would you say that?
FT: you have very unique eyebrows. It means you go far with fame and fortune.
LJ: hrmmmm… ok thanks, but that’s not what I want in life
FT: what do you want?
LJ: happiness and peace of mind.
FT: do you have it now..?
LJ: proudly to say, I HAVE it NOW.
FT: wish both of you the best.
LJ: thank you very much…


I never really care much about fortune telling at any point. Plus it’s just for fun to what and how they interpret. Maybe the person just trying to jack me up to make me buy some stuff from her shop. Who knows. 1 thing for sure, im happy now. And hyper then ever…! Hueee……

No comments: