Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eccentric Me

Apparently I heard this topic in one of the radio station. ‘Would you mind going eat somewhere on your own?’ To me it’s alright. I thought it’s something common. But apparently, some people just can’t do that and simply need the company. I look around at my place of work and people, and surprisingly there are a lot of people out there. They rather starve than eating alone. Woaw…..

When I was small, I love to go watch movies. Alone. Hahaahaa…. It’s not sad at all actually. I got this habit from my mum, where when she reviews a theater or international movie (non-Hollywood). She could go see that same piece 2-3 times to get different angle.

I went to Urbanscape 2004 alone and made friends with a graffiti artist over there. Tons of inde events that I’ve crashed. Still remember the time I went to central market to watch a gig at the annex plaza.

Someone called me eccentric. She said I got my own style and value of stuff. I don’t need a crowd to go around with. Hrmmm… Yeah, maybe I am. But if there are friends and people around, I don’t mind tagging along. Why not. But I gained ideas from all those solo mission I went around with. Even to the simplest thing. Last Saturday when I look up the sky and watch the full moon. That was fascinating.

I’ve look life at a different angle, I love and appreciate raw art, I write poetries, I’m way adventurous in trying new stuff, I got a graffiti on my bedroom wall. Basically I’m artistically inclined. Maybe my materials are not as good as to others, but it’s my escape from reality. This is me. Deal with it





People who mind, don’t matter
But people who matters, don’t mind

No comments: