Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Simply maybe (Original Rhymes)

maybe its fate, we are not meant to be,
you standing right here, as you dont felt guilty
but you were there all the way, and saw what I see,
instead you kept quiet and slowly flee,

maybe its time to depart, by letting you go,
so I could move on, by walking so slow,
instead of feeling tired, and down so low,
never again I would fall, to you ill say no

maybe its hesitation, that made us stall
or im just the other person, that you could always call,
this situation now, is driving me to the wall,
im still a human being, not a plastic doll..

simply maybe, is how I feel,
nothing more than that, I just got to deal,
to live my life, enjoy a simple meal,
to reach for that star and to conquer that hill.

ps: This rhyme was inspired by 4 different people all together
(not my personal experience)
ironically how many people having the same situation.
Hope everythings turn well...


4 comments:

ina said...

i loike!!! (^^,)

simply j@a said...

hahaha...
why thank you....
kejap jer buat. sambil jalan2 cari ilham dlm keter and wondermilk.
maen blasah jer tulis.

^ina^ said...

i wanna start write this way jugakla....think got some talent....but need to brush it up...tried some but not really good...maybe someday...kalo rasa da ok...i can show it to u for opinion rite?? (^^,)

simply j@a said...

yeah2...
i still got fizah's first piece with me you know..
everyone starts somewhere.
why not you..?
go ahead. be creative...