Sunday, June 13, 2010

Its back....!

SUKMA is back people.. and I'm out due to work. Did manage to get a glimpse of the action on their first day of quest tho. Held at Malaysia's biggest bowling center the MIBC in Melaka 52 lanes of rev heads and strokers. This environment wasn't that odd to me. As a matter of fact, its my favorite thing to look forward to every two years. Ever since 2002 in Sabah(Compete), 2004 Negeri Sembilan (Compete) , 2006 Kedah (Helping Out), 2008 Terengganu (Manage), I've been to them all. Its a pity to be missing most of the action this year around.

Ill always be with the Red and Yellow team Selangor. Regardless if any of my other adek or student playing for other state. Its Sukan Malaysia for crying out loud. I'm the loyal type towards my adopted state. Tho I wasn't born here, but this is where I call home.

So basically I hang out wit the Selangorianz. Tons of new faces if you ask me. Some new blood would be nice. Lead by the furious Master Kenny. Who ever train under Kenny would remember the ups and downs we had together. All those funny pronunciation, method, and body gesture. That is 'Kapaling' best... Don't for get 'petanding satu'.. what ever that means. hahhahaa.......

How I miss the heat of the games, the cheer of supporters, the stress on finding line to score, the adrenaline rush of who gonna win, who's leading and trailing by how many pins. I was born for this. Mannn..... Whether I was competing or managing the team, I'm glad to be apart of the experience.

Congrats to Aqeem for getting the first gold for Selangor. Its been awhile since we got anything for singles. And to Dina and Ili for bringing the bronze for doubles just now. Yeah, while everyone is on FIFA World Cup, I'm on the SUKMA games in Melaka.


Selangorianz,

Your chosen as your the best of your craft. Go ahead and do your thing. Show your very best. It still ain't over. Regroup, recharge and lets blast some records...! Viva,Viva,Viva SELANGOR....! Selangor Juara...!





a lil flash back from the past.. hahhahaaa.... cant help it..

No comments: