Monday, June 21, 2010

move, get out the way.....!

Was kinda pissed off recently. something happen at home that got me a bit agitated. so please accept my apologies if there was any wrong doing or even out of tune gesture through out all those days of the week. didn't meant to do it, but it could be avoidable.

Imagine this, if there is someone out of the family said an unbelievable fact to your family towards your brother concerning him and also degrading your own mom. how would you feel? the worst thing is, that the person is someone you don't ever want to get to know.

  • First offense was, the accusations was made without any proof what so ever.
  • Second was, your too young to say such things. you weren't even born yet. how would you know? don't you have any respect?
  • Thirdly is, you have no rights to do any type of remarks about my family members. you mean nothing to me. i don't even look up and respect you

i really wanted to see him last week, but after what she said i REALLY wanted to see him just to ask why is she being so rude...? i've rush back home after hearing that story. i even got the full version of it. i know the story is not true. but why should you use it against us? what wrong we did to you...? this could explain why the heck is it for me not to communicate so much with him. plus he bail on me. what else could you do...? sit down and wait. hopefully im forgiven. but yet, im still a human being with feelings. might take me a while to clear off my mind, but ill get there someday....

ps: thanks to those who were there to listen to me and my story. much appreciated. you know who you are...thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sayang,

Life is such that you can choose your friends and throw them out of your life if you dont want them. But you cant choose your family even if you dont want them as your family. Be strong, tq for standing by me.

Mummy.