Saturday, June 19, 2010

how dare you....

recently, i have this problem with people giving me comment bout my figure. as you know, i love to wear all those baggy clothes back then. and sometimes it appear that my abs is kinda big. people would just simply say,

' bro, ngah bela perut ker?' or
' abs dah naik lah....npk mcm tyre je' .

In my heart, i was like

'hey.....! have you look in the mirror lately...?'

i've work really hard to keep a good figure. and i wont be taking any judgmental view from a person who is plus size. do something bout your self first. Then if you think you good enough, then you tell it to my face.

imagine that day i went to donate blood, the doctor ask me my height and weight. by simply using BMI calculation, he said i'm overweight. i was like s***w you...! i almost lost my patients and starting arguing with him. thank god i didn't lift up my t-shirt. i'm healthy, and further more i'm fit. whats your problem. ?' hish.....

people say i'm sensitive. maybe i am, that's why i manage to capture those emotions and write down all these rhyme. proud of it, and ain't turning back... yeah....!

2 comments:

AirHeads said...

boy u're fine. by that I mean you're FINNNNNNNNNNEEEE. screw them all. they don't know anything. btw u didn't have to *** screw coz it's not really a curse word. hahaha

simply j@a said...

hye, you copy my trademark...! grrrr......
nevermind that.
you know i don't curse that much right? or maybe at all. hahah