Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why panic ?

I just love reading lyrics, quote and greeting cards. Didn’t have many friends when I was small, so I make myself busy. Apparently that’s all the reading that I could get (by choice) as I was growing up. Those are the reading material that is at my interest of cause. I got this quote somewhere around back in the days.

‘A person is not what they are on their last conversation,
But how they are throughout the time you know them’

Couldn't’t disagree with that. Usually we tend to be abit jumpy and restless. Thought sometimes its nothing to be worried about at all. So take it easy and relax. Don’t need to be uptight and workout with something that is not certain. Until you hear it from them self. I'm talking from experience. As it happen to me a lot of time. I'll be panicking for no particular reason. Well, were are just human. what can you expect?



No comments: