Friday, November 27, 2009

Vision Of Perfection (Original Rhyme)

The vision of you, is truly mesmerize,
Stuttering at my lips, different from other guys,
Scent of your skin, can’t make me rationalize,
Made me stop and stare, as I drown in those eyes…

The more I know you, the deeper I’m in love,
How much I’ve put in, never felt it’s enough,
No matter how’s my life, or how my day is all ruff,
You the first that I think off, away from other stuff…

Thank you for being with me, though I’m not that perfect,
There’s a lot in my life, I know that I’m lack,
With you in my life, it’s not a total wreck,
At least you give me chill, all behind my neck…



ps:
happy blated birthday sunshine...!
hope you had a great time on your well planned birthday...
missin yah now and foever
even tho if you are near.

No comments: