Saturday, November 7, 2009

PT for life...!

Being a personal trainer is very interesting. I was even commented by one of my clients. She usually got training at late night before closing and early morning after openingrs. She mentions that regardless it’s in the early morning or late nite, I still remain my hyperness. I was like, “Whutt…? Are you serious…?! “ . I didn’t know that. But then again it’s hard for me to judge myself (though I tend to be very vain sometimes. Bhahhahahha….) . According to her also, she will learn something weird every now and then. For example ‘Ice Pack’, India barber, gym blackout workout, medicine ball relief and etc. It’s unintentionally, but reminded by many.


Would like to thanks the Borneo’s trainer, who train me with patients, wisdom and plenty of insult. Among them are Dayang my kakak/mentor/enemy (hate you), Audrey my all time motivator, Ikhbal Kebal my sensei in the martial arts/dictionary and also Edgar/Agnes my… errr… the Edgar that you all know (totally lost for words). Each one of yall really brought me up to what I am today. Still wondering why didn’t I get this job when I finish my degree. Hrmmmm…… naw, its my life…! Yearrghh…!


No comments: