Saturday, November 7, 2009

4get me not

Recently manage to get thru most of my diamonds in the ruff. As I miss them so much, and felt the urge to call them up one by one. My phone book is kinda disorganized. So I don’t know which number that they were using. Like Yana and Nadya have a new number/phones (no wonder I can’t get yall thru all this while! Grrrrr….). Before this I did try to call them all up once in a while, but time really wasn’t at my side. When I text them, most of them are asleep. My working hours are all weird. Last month alone, I got so much PT that I didn’t see sunlight. Imagine that. It’s really hectic in uptown. Even have to work 7days a week. Barely have time to spend with my girlfriend. Hrmmmm…. Sowieee..!


I’m truly am sorry for not contacting any of you regularly like I’ve always been. Like those time we went Urbanscape together (aina & nadya), or the time we fly kite at the beach (fatin), or fetch and send yall back from training (yana, azry &nadya) and all those time talking and texting bout each other ‘life drama’ (aina, tyka, udin & rinee). Mann, how I miss all those years when we were younger. Now, everyone has their own thing and new environment to settle down with. I can’t stop that as its against my power. I wish it won’t, but at least I’m trying to get back into track as I reminisce all those golden years.

So to all my diamonds in the ruff, I’m here and doing great. Hope to here from you all every now and then. If you need help, do let me know. Was always there for yah… take care.


Ps: to all those taking SPM (Aina&Esha), good luck girls…! Do your very best like your life is counting on it…

aina

tyka

nadya n udin

yana

much luv
-jaa-




No comments: