Friday, November 27, 2009

pick a book

As I was waiting for my shining star to watch a 2.30 New Moon (twilight trilogy) I manage to go get a chance to a bonding session at borders. With whom..? With books and stationary of cause.My mum always bugs me to go improve your vocabulary by reading. But I just ignore.

But yesterday I got the urge and tendency to go read some books. And of all the books, I go choose 'Wuthering heights' by Emily bonte'. For those who don’t know books like I do, This is and epic book like Romeo and Juliet or pride and prejudice. Just manage To read a chapter. And I was totally amazed. By 1 meeting of the girl, the author Could describe one appearance I that particular scene in only sight can tell. It almost impossible with words, but with KNOWLEDGE I was stunned.


Though I’ve been writing a lot, I always feel that they are NOT GOOD. Then when I read it the novel, I’ve realized that I’m so far away from being acceptable. I appreciate the gift of writing that was acquired by me and blessed by Allah, but this is a total different chapter all together. I evolve Lot from the first hip-hop rhyme I used to write. But still, I got a long way to go,

No comments: