Tuesday, April 14, 2009

power marathon

Pardon me for not blogging last week. Its been a very hectic week . trust me on that. I was working early shifts. Started around 630am – 3.30pm. But day by day, I got appointment at night at least till 8 or 9. So I hang around the club more. Don’t get me wrong, I love what I’m doing right now, but I’ve been missing a lot of appointment with my bed for a session of ”shut eyes”. Yet I’m energized (I guess)


Last Friday it self, I got casual leasing in IBM Malaysia. Near one world hotel I suppose. Went there with boss Shanti and FM Audrey. Why not. Haven’t been to one of these things before. It s actually a ‘Women’s Day convention’. I was like, the only guy around. My goodness. Its like trap in the Amazon (Wonder Women’s world, where there’s no men insight.) believe me, I’m not complaining. After awhile I got use too all the estrogen hormone around me. Finish around 4 actualy.







Later that nite, I got appointment from 4.30 – 9.30 non stop. Yikes. I don’t know why I plan out such events on my day like that, but it I’m off on Saturday. So ill be up at least on Sunday morning after a long night rest. Hahhahaaa…. As if..

On the weekend, went down to N9 for coaching. One of my previous students needs a bit of a tweaking. Went down south right after my Sunday morning shift. Road was wet and traffic was heavy. Tonight ill be on overtime (as if there is such thing) new gym equipment be coming in. I hope I got the energy to come to work on Wednesday tho.

3 comments:

Durage said...

T_T Crazy man!!! hope got the power eh. need to keep going another 6 hours to go b4 i reach home! zzz

Durage said...

oh ya fogot 2 say good luck comming bact to the gym at 2pm.. hehehe... but dont know if i would consider myself lucky or unlucky to be in morning shift now. Anywheres need to look at it in the bright side... at least i dont have to come back to the gym, not till tomorrow nwayz. GOOD LUCK man :p

Sharon Rania said...

The new gym equipment looks very cute.. I went down and saw a ghost..