Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Muay Thai anyone..?

Yesterday we try out the ‘Muay Thai’ training. It was fun. I got to let go all of my frustration on my kick. Cuz my jab and hook is kinda lame anyway. I partnered with firdauz on that one. Thankz mann. We took turn to attack and guard. When I was guarding the kicking pad, Edgar was going all crazy with his fancy footwork. And all sudden I was caught off guard by a fast kick that the padding hit my lower lips. I took off the guard n kick his ass for a while (I should do that). Lower set of teeth gum bleed a little. But it’s all good. Consider that as a souvenir for participating. Hahaha….


we be having a Muay Thai intro if anyone is intrested. next monday.. open to members only..hope to see you around..~

8 comments:

Sharon Rania said...

I wanna muay thai sum1..how..boleh tak?

Unknown said...

Hi!!!!

finally i managed to read your blog. huh! interesting...motivating...inspiring...what else shall i say!

fizah said...

nk join!!x sbr nk abes exam nih..arghh...

fendee said...

tahan apa tu bang..

ina said...

Wah...can i join??huhu =(

Sharon Rania said...

I wanna do it again..although I punch like a girl..wait..I'm a girl..

simply j@a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simply j@a said...

may each punch you throw, release all your frustration towards someone.

as every jab and hook refelect all the pain i gat from someone's ignorance.