Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Funeral Cycle

Recently I went to a funeral of my close family friend. It’s her granddad. Apparently I was around town. So I pay my respect towards them. I always cry on funerals. Sorry about that. No matter how close or distant am I to them, I always do. Especially when you see the face of those loves one who are left behind. It brings tears to the doorstep of my eyes.

Like any other funeral there will be a lot of relatives. The sun was burning hot though. Had my shades on. It’s sad enough to burry your own loves ones, but in the background of the funerals I see some people giggle or laughing about something. Sorry for being too bold on saying this. I may not be the best of person to argue such stuff. But please do be considerate on other peoples lost. Yes it is a reunion. But doesn’t mean you can’t empathize at least for several minutes. It seems to be a trend every now and then.

But seriously it gives us the awareness that this is just temporary people. Its not that I love funerals, but it’s a slap to the face for me to wake me up and do a different with my life before it’s too late. This whole world is coming to an end. Its a cycle of life.

No comments: