Monday, April 6, 2009

Flashes of Life

Ever feel that you are being told to your face things that you are, things that you are prone to do and things that u never realized that became a habit of yourself? A long time friend came back from overseas recently. Fail to realize that she studies astrology. To me, I don’t really trust it very much especially the day by day horoscope. I like to live my life at the moment, on my own terms with God’s willing.

Just for the fun of it, I told my date of birth and categorized it to the zodiac sign grouping. One after another she told me what Cancerian are all about. I might say 70% of is dead on truth, 20% of it is things that I don’t even realized exist within me while the last 10% is a bit off. Being told all that, I felt like life itself is flashing in front of my eyes one after another. It did gives me the creeps and like a slap to the face. Yeah I know that astrology is a long term studies of tides, moon and time of the day. A lot more aspect that contribute to these studies of human behavior. So now I could understand my self a bit better. Again I’m not fully believed in it completely, but ill keep an eye open for it.


Ps:
we are not womanizer ok..!
and we are not always crappy…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i just had my reading too but not from the western astrologer but from the sanskrit(how do i spell this?)one.

the reading was somewhat complicated. there were 12 blocks and theres moon and stuff, i dont remember. i did it for fun, just for laughs but it actually amazes me how birth date, birth time and place of birth can define or shall i say describe human behaviour!

regards,
E

Anonymous said...

i find it difficult to understand cancer's dude. they r reserved and caring, 2 very opposite values, which can make it a complicated combination.. what do u thnk?

Rania said...

Cancer dudes are fine..the worst of all are Taurus and Scorpio dudes..and hell..Leo dudes.. If I've to talk to anyone of them again, I'll make them pay for me to go see a shrink..

simply j@a said...

to E
yeah it really amazed me actually. creeapy too..

to anonymous
reserved and caring..? yeah thats me i suppose. tho my big bro is also one, but he is the ladies man. a charmer indeed.

to rania
ouch...! thatz harsh.


so what are you then..?
chatbox plz..
thankz...!

-jaa-