Sunday, April 5, 2009

Go Blog or Gobblok..?

It’s been a while since I last put a post here. Sorry for my delay. Was being happy for a while. Only God knows why. Well at least I’m back with vengeance and sorrowness of the heart. In my quest. I was going around “soul searching”. Friends said I’m a workaholic. Some even ask, “Why you work so hard? Trying to forget bout something in the past izzit..?” hrmmmm….May be. Or running from something.

You could never escape.
You could only run from pain,
but never escape from it.

(X-Men Origin)

They said that because I’m working on the weekends too. There’s a lot of weekend warrior under my belt. So I have to work regardless the amount of rest I got. Well that’s what you got to do when your contribution is the foundation to support the family. Apparently, Joe (my big bro) is staying with us for a few months. He said something bout moving down south. Waiting for a job there I suppose. Good luck big homie! Jgn sepah2kan rumah dah…

Seems that mummy’s blog “Menimbang Rasa”got more hit than I have these couple of days. Congratulations. I taught you well in the art of blogging. Go ahead and do what you do best. Though she started a bit later than I am, her post is like almost everyday. Ill be having a packed day for today. To added things up, I m working early morning next week onwards. Yeah…! Less time to rest! Everything seems peachy. Great time to blog and rhyme. Hope yall be waiting for it. Have a great weekend….

No comments: