Wednesday, September 24, 2008

wrong timing... (Original Rhyme)

It’s weird how we met,

Cause I don’t really know you,

But how could I forget,

The times we been through,

Wrong timing that I set,

Awkward situation too,

A crush that I had,

Can’t believe its coming true



Long have I wait,

to confess what I feel,

Things has been said,

but what’s the real deal?

Maybe I’m just too late,

Or your heart is already seal,

To ask you on a date,

Conversation over a meal…



Now my heart is clear,

From the secrets that I keep,

I no longer fear,

Even if I cut too deep,

It’s been a couple of year,

Since the last time that we meet,

Smiling from ear to ear,

Don’t care even if I trip…





ps:

this is not a love poem / rhyme...

its just a self impression of what i felt when its all out...

no more holding back...

basically im smiling cause massive relief..

bwest owh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tagged by Moon WaLk
http://moon2walk.blogspot.com