Friday, September 19, 2008

Win, Lose or Draw

Usually I don’t blog bout my day.. Except when certain special events. Babah Zainal n Mama Radz had their buka puasa gathering wit some of the closes friends. Yeah I miss out last Thursday. I got training (suppose to be, but cancel…stupid..!).. We had the Mama famous Nasi Ayam (encore n by demand), otak2 and also J.co… eh salah2..Jaa.co..since me n Yasser brought it this week....


We had plenty of food in our belly, mann I was full. After dah lepak2 skit, they challenge us on a game of PICTIONARY.. well basically the games is like a game show back in the days.. don’t know if they got it here in Malaysia ker tak. But when I was little, there was a game show by BBC, “Win , Lose or Draw”.. Same concept. 2 teams, each team ada 1 guy / girl b given choices about a thing they need to draw n make the rest of the team guess what it is.. yeah it was fun…here ill show you some of my stupid drawings… please be reminded that you only got 1 min to draw it. So gotta get straight to the point. No time for details….




Laugh all you want, cause I don’t mind…yeah my drawing is worst than a 5th grader. The girls win.. The last thing was “pay and display” . Imagine how the heck you gonna explain to your group in drawings. Other word was zip, plug, sweet heart, mermaid, swing, roots…..people, its just a game.. tlg jangan gado2…we had fun rite..n im also sorry if terover ker n said things to you.





After amazing race, everyone went back.. thankz for inviting me, especially to the host, babah n mama (food was superb n may I say you have a lovely home), to siron (fo all d fizzy drinks), Emi (KJ’s otak2- to die for.. I tink I ate around 13 kowt) n others for making it happening. Owh before I 4get, a very happy b’day Emi Bosh, may you be happy with your life and happy WITH YOURSELF. Cause you Rawk…!

Kruk kruk crew 4 life

1 comment:

lina ismail said...

hey jaa... was dat ur 1st visit to our home ? thnx for coming tho.. and i'm glad u had fun. Lookin' forward to this weeks charades.. but i hv no idea wat to cook... heeelllppp !!!