Saturday, September 13, 2008

My awak…!

To tell you the truth, she got no relation wit me what so ever. Siyes, Really… 1st introduce to me by Anakin Syakirin (amer) aka Devil Rays. My half brother from our Lyrical Killerz clan…We started rhyming together.. She became our 3rd member and also 1st female emcee…hahahhaha…..gave her a hard time when she 1st start rhyming.. it wasn’t her turn. So I just gotta tell her off.…Cowiee awak…we call her DREAM CHILD (dream for short) but she got mad skills…dunt you underestimate her at all k.. Us 3 became real close…..she even edit Rays myspace page..that close…hahhahaaa……..



When Rays went back to studies, I start chatting wit my awak… as one thing lead to another, we became really close…just like siblings…every month we celebrate our siblingniversary… hahahhaa…laugh all you want, but thats d truth.. Just so that we appreciate each other better.. its funny though.. When I start get to know her, I was kinda reluctant to be so close.. As you know, I have trouble trusting people.. I hate getting hurt…but who doesn’t…

“why do we like to hurt so much…..
that’s what you get when you let your heart wins”
- paramore -


Yet all my rhyme is mostly based on hurt and sufferings. I’m sorryeh…! The only type of emotion that I could get on paper…she was ALWAYS HYPER…. Even more hyper when mix wit chocolate or coffee…I’ve learn that the hard way… though we are around 10 years different in age, but she’s someone I can relate to.. without fail, she’ll call me like everyday..tho I didn’t ask to. If no crdt, she’ll just texting.. back in the days, I wasn’t keen to layan sesgt… but then I tought to myself..What is there to lose..is not like my girlfriendf is gonna be jealous or something (IF I HAVE ONE RITE NoW).



As time goes by, we became tight.. Every single day is a celebration. Its like we knew each other way back when. We share problems, views, skool of thought and other stuff… never tot I could be skool by a kid…brought her and also nadya to urbanscape.. that was a blast.. This event was like d Olympics once in 4 years.I’ve been to the previous one in 2004 at KL Sentral open car park.. They know why I wanted to go so much.. Then my awak just wanted to see kokokaina kokokaina… (that was haw she said it in hyper mood) .

She immediately became a bigger fan. 2 weeks after that show, she still be talking bout it. Nonstop…she b like, “Abg, jom gi urbanscape”. Tho I explain to her many time “adek…itz once in 4 years…by the time it came around again, you be 21 n ill b 29…long time lagik kowt” but yeah itz an unforgettable experience.. They gat to take pic wit YUNA, Kokokaina and also Mia Pelencia..next time we see them is most probably when they hit mainstream market. God knows…



On her bday, I bought her SOME b’day present…a box full of stuff… kinda collected small things here and there.. Price wise, no comment.. But it took me a while to wrap the box…my speciality..Though tak larr kemas sesangat…she’s an Arsenal fan… I dunt know why, but she is…I aint such a footie fan. For my bday, she sang a cover of Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.. I cried hearing that version she made.. It’s good enough she sang for me for my bday, but to put it on YOUTUBE, that’s massive.. Sampai ader lak member mintak tlg nyanyikan fo them also…



Currently, she is with someone. Hope she’s happy with him.. I don’t feel at lost as I treat her as my sweet lil sista….She still call’s me and ask me my fav lil question. “Ai abang, HOW WAS YOUR DAY”… at least someone cared bout my life rite..? To you its may be a small thing, but it meant to me a lot.



Yeah we shared a lot of stoopid moments, sleepless conversation and unforgettable gesture.. For that I thank you, my talented lil adek..





to :
Aina Nordin,

ps: .
luv yah adek…!
Thankz for being you…
Don’t change.

from:
-abg jaa-

No comments: