Saturday, September 13, 2008

Speedo’s on dry land..? (Biomechanics - 3D gaming)

Well recently I was text by a person. Saying "is this lukman, ex student from Sport Center UM. This is en Rizal…" At first I was blur… tho the text was written clearly, I said, "err yeah, that’s me, but I got to check…" (cuz I tot he or she wanted en rizal’s number).. n he reply, “this is en rizal…” I didn’t realize it was him…puaser kowt….ngantuk larr… den I reply, "I don’t have his number.." then he call…


Mr Rizal : “nee lukman ker…? Ex student UM”

Jaa : “yea…”

Mr Rizal : “ini Rizal larr, Biomechanics sport center UM”

Jaa : “oh sorry sir….. ngah blur tadi ingatkan saper tah kaco mlm2 nieh”

Mr Rizal : “hek elleh… ko ingat ader awek maner kaco ko ker…takder org nak kaco ko malam2 nieh”

Jaa : “sorry sir, anything?”




So that was haw it started. Sir is in the process of a biomechanics study about sporting movement in bowling. I heard of it from christyn (miow2). So he needs some samples. He already did with the national elite and also gemilang squad. The new samples should be lower averages then them. He needs around 10 samples… including girls…


It was actually schedule on Thursday morning.. then the next morning, tak sampai 6 horus pun he called. "Can you come today instead.. bring a few to test it out…" He gave me only less than 2 hour to take a shower n dirve to endah…That was a rush.. manage to get amer to come along for the test.. he was free..




So they explain how the test going to be done.. let me tell yah in details.. we need to wear Speedo’s. why…? Because they are going to put metallic reflectors at our joints and also body axis. (izzint it the same?).. so we have to wear tight clothing so that they can calculate our movement accurately. Kelaka gak larr…bowling in speedo’s….Tak penah2 dibuat org kowt… but it was fun….


The test was brought forward to wednesday nite.. as Thursday dierorg nak kene chow dah…so we went…. Ader larr a few selangorianz yang wat gak…don’t want to mention names…cian kat dierorg owh…cuz I didn’t told them what they gonna wear.. if not, i wont get any samples at all..other than that, they also need to go through a strength test. Left and right arm.




I had to dooit again cuz I knew that they would be shy and hesitate to dooit…. Sorry sir….! Ive trouble Mr Rizal to make him reedo for myself... the girls was mcm segan jerk….D guys keener gak larr no matter what. Really it was fun doing it…some said “itz like u naked out there” “feel so light”…while others said, “my ****s is in 3 different way already. How to bowl larr weih…”.




After that we went back had drinks n headed home…a month from now the analysis will be done…cant wait till then….Hueeeeeeeeee…..! thanks selangorianz…thankz fo being a sport..! see yah around…




No comments: