Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clone me not...!

Lately I gat a couple of friends asking me, is there something wrong with me? Is there any personal trait that I should change? For some of them, I just lay it down one by one. Since they are the one, asking my opinion. While others have almost nothing wrong with them. So it made me wonder. Yeah it’s ok if you want to better yourself in certain ways. But just let it be. People like you, for who you are. Just be happy being yourself. If people can’t deal with it, means they aren’t fit to be your friend. Ask them to get some other people to hang out with.


No offence to those who did ask, but if I ought to ask you the same question. And you’ll give me a list of things to change, sorry to say but I won’t change a bit.

“If you give me half a chance, ill do it all again”
UrbanExchange feat Azura - buzzin

Am happy being myself. Maybe it’s just a freakingly high self esteem I have or what. But I’m good. AinaParanoiA once said. “Just be your self? How could I be someone else but my own self?”


Why would people like to be normal? I’m not saying you should stand out in crowd or something. People come in different race, religion, thought of mind and own style. Be someone special on your very own special way. Don’t be the same like the next person sitting next to you. This is not attack of the clones…!


But unless you’re like 35 or something and your alone not cause you wanted to. That’s a total different story and you in need of a change of attitude. Well that's what i tink of it. So there…

No comments: