Friday, September 5, 2008

heartful state of mind (Original Rhyme)

I close my eyes, though I couldn’t sleep tonight,
Cloud on my mind, it doesn’t feel alright,
Is it the heat, or just flashing light?
Uncertainty of the future, made me so fright,
What ever it is, what ever it might,
My eyes wide open, everything at sight…

I wait for the dream, that haunted me forever,
Even if I realize, reality would be never,
Though my hope has gone, they made me a believer,
She’s all I talk about, she is my savior,
When can I get through, away from this fever?
Ill sit down rite here, waiting to deliver…

It’s not her face, that made me smile,
Nor that angelic voice, that made me wild,
But the pain she gone through, adding to a pile,
A never ending storm, as long as the Nile,
Seems like forever, but it’s worth my while,
Hope I don’t stutter, when I start to dial…


4th August 2008

1 comment:

Aina Nordin said...

you better not stutter when you dial!
you'd call the wrong number and call me pulak :/
HAHA