Sunday, August 29, 2010

This is my obsession

If Usher has a song call 'Confession', ill have My Obsession as a post on my blog. Lets face the facts, everyone of us has an obsession. Some more than others. Obsession slowly get you hook as an addiction and sometimes turns to be a complications..



I really love t-shirt. I don't mind the brands, as long as it has a nice design. I got hook with FlyingMouse365.com design. Its so sick man. Every now and then, I kept on checking them new design and such.this one is call "independent"













As music and lyric plays a big part in my life, I kept on updating my self with those new melancholic songs that I always love to hear and sing along. Songs speaks what your lips and tongue cant say it out. So it basically tells you whats in the heart.




Other than than I suppose would be bookstore. Especially the arts section. You could get tons of idea and stuff to create a superb artwork either for your self or someone else.







Earphones and shades....! the another things that I cant get enough. I'm always fascinated with design and comfort. And also, they have to fit me and my face. Hahahhaa...










well thats my top 5. theres plenty more. But not to crazy about it like I'm with these 5. there are part and parcel of my life. Cant get it away from me. And I'm loving it.

No comments: