Sunday, August 15, 2010

In Too Deep

After meeting her on that Sunday we had a club launch at metropolitan square. Didn’t have any problem to get the there. As I’ve been there once for a casting. But was struggling finding the block and also swimming pool. There was at least 10 pool there. Manage to reach on time. After night fall, I help them up with the food. All of us were there. Mod’s , Mc’s, Pt’s and Foh. Only Selva and Vicky is MIA.


After dinner, Ash start calling us for the meeting and the awards. Every winner that be announced we water bomb them. Got that one prepared just for fun. As water balloons don’t really cause that much of a damaged. Then every single one was push to the pool.


Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind to be pushed. But at least tell me in advance so I could get ready and save my hand phones. Grrrrrrr…..! in result of my peers trying to teach my cellphone to swim, my SE in a total lost. Most of my contact is gone. Now I’m currently gathering it all back. So sorry if any convenience. Kinda spent a lot on repairs and such. To think about it, none of the guilty ones ever said sorry. I did get abit of sympathy by those who help me out. Thanks to the people who offer a backup phone for me. Really appreciates it a lot. For those who didn’t get the chance to text me your name, please do. Really need to regroup from this mishap. Please and tq.

No comments: