Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boot camp....!

On the 11-13 Aug recently I attended an AFM bootcamp at National Support Office (NSO). didnt know what to expect when we got there. But I went with an open heart. After my 630 @ DU, I rush there early so i could get the bwest parking there. The dress code of that day was formal wear followed by pt attire and also casual wear. Everyone was looking sharp in their suit and tie. We were divided to 4 groups. Team 1 was called ‘Boom’, team 2 (my team) is ‘Thunder Clap’, team 3 was called ‘Mangsa’ and the 4th and final team was the ‘Pimps’. Every session points will be given. And the last team will be given the ‘privilege’ to entertain others with a dance, either Waka Waka, MJ Billie Jean and etc.

It’s a great experience to do this classes and workshop. To work with all the other PT across Malaysia. Share their experience and view. Conducted by all the professional of the business. The ABM’s, the MD, the SFM and others that have involved with us.


team boom


team thunder clap


team mangsa


team pimps

We were given homework to work with the trainers at our respective club, books to read up, and progress to be checked every Friday. Woaw, that’s a handful. But ill think I could manage. Just got to do my very best and pray for the best. Thanks for enriching me with all these knowledge and trust. Only time will tell.


ps: Light up the ‘thunder clap’ and it will cause a double ‘boom’ which left the ‘pimps’ as the ‘mangsa’ (victim)…

No comments: