Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dearly Departed

hey you,

its been awhile since the last we met. & i would like to keep it that way. but yet got plenty to say, without wanting any of your explanation heard.

want to thank you for having your heart sway like the grass. as I've realized that you don't really care what you had before you. constantly searching for other options and new challenges. carry on with what you do best. my fault for being another victim. but I've live and learn..

minus you in my life was such a relief. as i became me once more. but this time, stronger than ever. back to my indie roots, determine @ work & plenty more time to spent with the people that i cared. especially those adek-adek of mine. they meant the world to me. @ least they stop , listen and give a dammed to what i was sharing. my life aint perfect. so is yours and the whole wide world. but, im embracing mine...

being going places as you can see. happier now. much happier...especially when i put smile towards others. that's how i rate my happiness. unlike you, im not self centered. I've constantly thinking of others before me.

this time around, ive planned thing better. back then, it was always adhoc. something i was good at. but constantly towards your timing. can say goodbye to that. @ peace for once & moving forward.

seriously, life is better. & thank GOD, im moving further into the horizon. hope you find what you looking for, as it was never with me. again thank you for the heart break. tho this time, i came prepared. plus got plenty more to write. see you around... NOTTT...!

-Psychop@th-

No comments: