Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5 year plan

they usually ask;

what's your 5 years plan?
where do you see yourself in 5 years..

as a matter of fact, i dont know actually....
don't know where to start and where to end...
kinda pointless and aimless i guess..

some say i dont have a goal set,
some say im not far sighted and so on...

Maybe they are right...
Well to me, im a DREAMER....
not ambitious, just crave for the simple thing in life.
been dissapointed oh so many time.
so taking everything with a pinch of salt.
but thats the wonder, out of it...

due to that unforseen future, ive strive my self every single day.
treating like it was like my last day...
nothing holding me back of doing
i dont ever want to feel like, what if, would i or could i?
so i push and push and push thru the limits...

thats why i constantly, having no time to eat, rest and such.
not much of my health even. but its all good...
i'll manage... one way or another....
to me, when i do something, its all out.
never half heartedly...

No comments: