Thursday, August 11, 2011

You think you know me?

People knew the things that I’ve gone thru, but yet no one really ever cares. Why, because they know you gonna bounce back eventually. But less that they knew, how I’ve manage to recover. The fact is, it’s all bout working hard day in and day out. As to me, failure is never an option. With God’s will, I’ll just do my best. Hoping and praying for the best for me here and after.

Some might even say, just be grateful with what you have. Yes that’s true, but at least I’m trying something to make it better. I wont just admit defeat in things that’s mediocre. Wasn’t raise up to be a coward. I strive for excellent in everything that I do. I won’t just complain this and that. It’s a big push to strive harder. From there, all hell break loose and you just better watch out.

Usually I don’t have that much support group that I could bank on. Except for some family and a couple of friends. Thanks to the handful of them. Couldnt do this without your spirits…




No comments: