Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Artsy addict...




As I was delivering some food last nyte, I manage to get a glimpse of some indie landmark around klang valley. First off, I went to Gravy Baby.



This place was setup and owned by Wani Ardy. An indie artist Café bistro in Shah Alam. This is actually after they relocate it from Sri Kembangan. Try to search for the first one, but got lost. This time, direction was much better and easier to find.





Food was nice and simple. Environment was inspiring and parking was easy.




Later after that I went around Subang Jaya area. Was just cruising around found out Jet Fule was still open. I was like, why not drop by. I try make effort when ever I got the time. Even if it was 11 at nyte. As you would know, I Am Jet Fuel is a boutique for female attire and such right, but there I bought 4 new cd’s (Komplot, OCK, Metamatik and another indie artist).




Happen to know alis be performing next month 19th Sept or something @ the Philharmonic Petronas. Finally she there among the big names at a world stage. She been doing well and traveling recording new song I suppose.




Congrats to our very own home grown artist. Been supporting you people ever since. Keep on rawking…!


No comments: