Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here comes the bride.......

Woke up to the loud sound of Paramore on my handphone alarm clock yesterday. Was thinking, why the heck I did that. Was on my off day, but then I’ve realized that need to go for this special event. It’s Lydia’s big wedding day. Drove down and wait for Kelvin and Ian at Leisure Mall. As Ian was the only one that knows the place. This will be considered my first time attending a church wedding. A whole new experience to me. Been to so many wedding but ill trying to see a different point of view.

It took us 30 min to go there, and 15 to find parking. Hish…. I was just going round and round and round….. Wes and Sue was suppose to be there, but technically they can’t find the place. Pass it to Ian to give direction, then we found out he was using GPS all the while. Ishhh……. So ended up they just left after 55min of going around the block. Trust me, it’s so confusing to get there.

After scribbling some words on the registration and such, we came in and sat down by the side of the mid section. It’s a gospel type of church. So there’s piano, drum set and etc. after a few min, the bride walks in.



here comes the bride,
all dress in white,
Here she comes on down the aisle
Behind her veil she wears a smile
In her hands the bright bouquet
Daddy's here to give the bride away
Best man fumbles for the band
Groom puts it on her trembling hand
Almost before the vows are through
In her calmest voice she says, "I do."

They sing all those song in the broachers. But I didn’t. You understand why. It was a simple wedding. I say this as I compare to the normal Malay Traditional wedding. as they exchange vows and rings, the sign on the dotted line and its official. Lydia is Desmond property. congrats.





Was invited to the lunch, but fasting larr.. congrats to the bride and groom and thank them for the invite. Abit lost on the way back. But worth it. Great experience. Wish you were there




No comments: