Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shadows (Original Rhyme)

i hardly know you, but yet im sad,
all memory about you, has always been bad,
it breaks my heart, to see you lying flat,
hope you still remember me, you always be my dad...

i pray for your health, wishing you get better,
would like to see you smile, maybe sometime or later,
how much your family hates, to me it dosent matter,
please dont leave me, always been harsh weather...

as much as i miss her, you've all i got,
without you from a distant, for sure i'll rot,
no matter how much we quarrel, or how much we fought,
you forever be, in my mind and my thought.....


ps:
this one dedicated to my adk...
stay strong lil one.
you're never alone.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it.thx 4 it.read wit my tears away..thx coz supportg me.always thought that im alone......thx so much.~kelisa biru~