Thursday, May 5, 2011

Free Spirit (Original Rhyme)

Sorry for being so sharp and crude

Not my intention to be so cold and rude,

Hoping my apologies will let your heart sooth

As I based on impulse, that’s how I move,



Always believe in my heart, as days gone by,

Something that I could rely on, it would never ever lie,

Though I tend to put, my expectations up high,

This free spirit within, will not learn to die…



It’ll be my best friend and my worst enemy,

As it make me calm, walking thru cemetery,

Much more rewarding, compare to just money,

Actually feels inspire, when ever its rainy



You could never constrain, what not meant to be,

Trapped in a cage, or tied down to a tree

What ever it is, simply let me be me,

To unleash my potential, and let me break free…



1 comment:

FH ambassador Asia-Pacific said...

Urm........... so is anyone a psychopath then? Thanks for your nice music, I'll be back again. You can download nice instrumental music here http://www.fisheadmovie.com/ from the psychopaths. I'll be back again!