Sunday, March 28, 2010

The quest...!

Really went around KL yesterday. Consider my off day. So I went to all the places that I’ve yearn to go but put t hold. 1st of all, I went to Amcorp Mall in search of a kettlebell. I totally fell in love with it. Apparently there was a big garage sale which take place every weekend. From Japan baseball jersey, vinyl records, CD Singles, stamps, dolls, and even a batman face mask. hahhahaa….. manage to get myself an old Gabrielle greatest collection cd vol 1 (which I so deeply in loved…!). her sounds are like Norah Jones or Sade but way more cheerful. then I went to the fitness store and get myself the kettlebell. Tryout the gym stick, push up bar, kettle bell, and also the resistant band. its like a small gym wit stuff...

Next stop, Pertama Complex. Hahahhaaa…. It’s situated just beside Sogo. Talking about nostalgic. I still remember, Last time I was around that area was when I march pass Dataran Merdeka in conjunction with the Merdeka celebration in 1996. I represented the army cadet. I went there to find myself a set of skittle for plyometric training. Traffic around that was a drag. Hrmmmmm…..

As I was about to leave KL town, I had my last and final stop. Annex and Central Market. Every time I leave my home, there’s this big billboard showing the grand Central Market. Love to drown myself with arts and craft. Here they held my first indie gig that I attended. That time around was a salute to the female vocalist. Performance featured Ana Raffali, Robot Asmara, Sundae and such. It was a long outing for me. But it was worth it. every single second of it.

No comments: