Monday, March 8, 2010

Kaler Pensil

Recently I was mumbling bout a certain someone and their annoying attitude at the pantry. Suddenly one of the cleaners called udin (not the rawker) come to me and said:

“Manusia itu macam kaler pensil. Ada pelbagai. Jika semuanya putih seperti abg, bosan lah hidup ini”

Then I stop and think for an extremely long time. Am I that bosan..? And why im associated with white..? (like last nyte bday party, a kid ask my friend ‘abg tuh cina ke india’) hahahhaaaa…. but then again, what he said was right. If every one of us is just like you, there won’t be conflict, no acceptance, no war, no love, no more tears. We will be like clones….! We won’t know what’s right or wrong.

So as I grew a little older, I tend to accept people as who they are. Friends especially. We have our share of agrees and disagree. For sure we argue but still we search them back to hangout and stuff. We are simply human that’s full with flaws...

2 comments:

ina lagi said...

suke gambar ni....=)

simply j@a said...

tuh larr, mcm sstyle jer kan... thnaks for the comments...!