Wednesday, August 13, 2008

that was just a dream...

i know the title is kinda controversial,
but if ur understand the real meaning of the lyric,
itz just plain deep n beautiful...


REM – losing my religion

Life is bigger,
It’s bigger than you,
And you are not me,
The lengths that I will go to,
The distance in your eyes,
Oh no, I’ve said too much,
I set it up,

That’s me in the corner,
That’s me in the spotlight,
Like losing my religion,
Trying to keep up with you,
And I don’t know if I could do it,
Oh no I’ve said too much,
I haven’t said enough,

I thought that I heard you laughing,
I thought that I heard you sing,
I think I thought I saw you try,

That was just a dream…
Try, cry, why, try
That was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream……


ps:

love ryan star's cover on this one...
to that certain someone...
you kno who you are...
you @ least..

No comments: