Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grave Hesitation (Original Rhyme)

Looking you from a distant, by the corner of my eye,
Heart pound like a piston, I dare not lie,
The wind seems pleasant, I feel I could fly,
Wish you could stop and listen, or may be take 5…

Didn’t meant to scare you, like the scary panda,
Just another point of view, not a great pretender,
Though my time is due, my heart still tender,
Yet I found so few, in the opposite gender…

Hesitation to speak, my tongue felt tight,
Felt like a freak, dark prince of the night,
Don’t know what I seek, but know you’re as fright,
I sound so geek, that’s why I usually hide…

Without I realize, you are my understudy,
Always been so nice, I appreciate it really,
Time past and flies, I don’t want to sound silly,
Away from those lies, Your one n only….



(back dated rhymez)
7 October 2007

No comments: