Sunday, August 31, 2008

Addiction Of A Doubt (Original Rhyme)

Day in day out it all feel the same,
Should I stop now or lower down my aim?
I know it’s me got no one to blame,
Close down this chapter this never ending game
Before it became worst, my life it’ll claim

What do I get for being sorry?
I’m such a freak people don’t even know me,
My laughter and smile kept away from worries
Deep down inside I do feel guilty
The secrets I kept just waiting to be bury

It such an addiction could never figure it out,
The more I resist, the more I’m in doubt,
Go away rain! Don’t need this sorrow cloud,
I wish I could scream my lungs out loud,
To me its different, won’t tell what’s it about

Clear out my mind blocking all distraction,
Searching for myself, not looking for perfection,
I’m trying to live but prevent any friction,
Need some time to do all this correction,
Trust me when I say, wait for my resurrection

(back dated rhymez)
25 April 2008

No comments: