Tuesday, August 26, 2008

thats me....!

Some might say that you know me,
But do you really….?
So here’s a lil heads up…
Just to clear up the air..


First name lukman,
last name jasril
Please call me Jaa….
Something drastic happen in my life,
Till I even need a new name and image..





Actually I don’t quite like to watch….
In fact, on and about anything…
Well basically I’m not a spectator….
I’m the type that do stuff,
not sit down n watch other people do it.
That’s why I cant sit down n shut up..
But I do enjoy music…..


I love artsy stuff….
Audio and Visual…
Back then when I had time,
I would spent a lot at bookstores..
Though I’m not that good,
but I’m trying to better my self from doing stupid things.






this is my bedroom wall...
got this done 05 i think.
(i cant sleep in it for a week..aerosol addicts)


I do not EMO…!
Just that casually, I take it to the heart…
But people don’t know bout it…
Cause I don’t want to trouble them
with what’s on my mind
Even if they do, they would say I’m EMO…


My office is nearby creepy creatures…
They have dozen pythons…
Just now, I saw the owner feed them..
This is not your normal pet store
like the 1 u saw in pyramid or such…
Yes they do sell hamster and mice…
But they also use them as ‘lunch’….
I was like “I’m so gonna get one..”
But then again, since I’m working around there
So its like having a dozen of them..
Cool…!


(the stiker on my dashboard)


Got to start packing my bags now…
My bus to Kuantan is at 10am…
Considering I’m staying all the way in Kajang,
I just have to wake up extra early just so I can face the traffic…
But at least the oil price went down…
See yah around bloggers…


Much luv
-Ja@-

No comments: