Sunday, July 17, 2011

Message to your kingdom.

Dear ‘Ice’ princess of Antarctica,


I’m sorry to hear about the lost of your brother the prince. Was truly a shocker as none of us see that coming at all. Hope you doing well coping with the situation. But as you know, he is at a better place among the angels and away from this wicked world. Both of you gone thru thick and thin together as he was your brother, next to kin in peninsular area, your savior, your friend, your go to person and also drinking buddy.



Tho our friendship went apart while I was in my quest towards the land of the voultari but still at time I do feel like I’m missing something. Like the chat we usually everytime during training for a better you.


You always see the worst thing in life and question when will things better for you. Let me tell you something that I’ve been there n I know it only brings you down even more. Hope you could appreciate all the small thing that you have. Chance to breathe, to walk, to think, to appreciate life, a friend and such. I know global warming is worsen where you at, but then if you don’t stay strong and be truth to your self your kingdom will fall. You have all the traits to rule and make people envy. Use it shut all the rest that say otherwise.

last but certainly not least ill be there to support you if you ever needed help. take care and best of luck.


Till we meet again.





-Soul-





in memory of Dennis Chua


may you rest in peace.


(i suppose this artwork is at you back. its beautiful and toughtful of you. )

No comments: